International Overdose Awareness Day – 31 August 2023
Posted: August 28, 2023
To help mark #InternationalOverdoseAwarenessDay on 31 August, our drug and alcohol services will be hosting a number of events and stalls across Dundee, Angus and Perth and Kinross throughout this week.
Come along to find out more about the campaign, receive free naloxone, nyxoid (nasal spray) and overdose awareness training, meet the team and add a message to our memorial tree in memory of those who lost their lives to overdose.
– Monday 28 to Wednesday 30 August at 12pm-2.30pm at Haviliah, 7A Fisheracre, Arbroath
– Tuesday 29 August from 11.30am-2pm Arbroath College’s Freshers Event
– Friday 1 September in Kirriemuir High Street throughout the day
– On Thursday 31 August from 10am-4pm in the Overgate Shopping Centre in Gather on Level Two
– On Thursday 31 August from 10am-4pm in the Wellgate Shopping Centre on Level One next to Savers
– On Thursday 31 August from 10am-4pm at The Centre @SWR at 4 South Ward Road
– On Thursday 31 August from 10am-4pm in St John’s Shopping Centre, King Edward St, Perth